the most comprehensive source of information about the mod.
We are currently maintaining 1,150 articles, written by 948 users.
"Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that's yours to shape, defend, and enjoy. Your options in Terraria are limitless. Are you an action gamer with an itchy trigger finger? A master builder? A collector? An explorer? There's something for everyone." - Terraria Wiki
But sometimes, the content is just not enough. Ever wanted to fight new bosses? Find, craft and collect new rare items? Abuse new mechanics? Build fancier looking houses for new NPCs? Look no further.
Thanks to tModLoader, Terraria modding is taken to the next level, for both mod developers and users. A product of this, the Thorium Mod, is one of the most expansive mods for Terraria. With over 1200 new items, 10 challenging new boss fights, hordes of new enemies, an entirely new biome and even a new class, you'll soon be unable to play Terraria without the Thorium Mod installed!
- BrutalLama for his incredible sprite work and having stuck with the mod for as long as he did.
- Durrani19 for Diver NPC item sprites, The Lich and items and sprites for the Ragnarök.
- Exodus Starlit for female armor animations and Thorium furniture.
- Shiki Sakura for balance/content development and the Aquatic Depths music.
- Yoraiz0r for the generation code on the Aquatic Depths.
- Zero-Exodus and Grox The Great for some advanced coding assistance.
- Catchy, Tymon80, EveryoneWasDragged & Krispion for creation and completion of the Thorium Mod wiki.
- Eli10293 for the sprites on the healer auras and the Granite Energy Storm boss.
- Scophax for immensely helpful feedback on the Healer Class.
- SnugBoat and PhoenixBlade for the Mimics, their drops and many hybrid enemy sprites.
- Sapharan for the basis of the Soul Forge sprite and the Warg Sprite.
- MetoolDaddy for heavy inspiration on The Queen Jellyfish boss.
- Milt69466 for allowing the use of their mimic pots suggestion.
- SzGamer227 for allowing me to use his hardmode throw-able suggestion.
- Endling for allowing me to use his Pumpkin Lich design.
- bluemagic123, jopojelly, Eldrazi and Gorateron for some groundwork coding help.