|Release date||December 24th, 2016|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Thorium Mod 126.96.36.199 served to add additional content in preparation for 188.8.131.52.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Holy Knight's Alloy, Enchanted Rings, The Ring, Phonic Wings, Ghastly Carapace, Aquaite Scale Wall, Bloom Guard
- Added Untainted Waters, Bloom Boost
- Added Corpse Bloom, Corpse Petal
- Added Fallen Paladin's armor
Changes/Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Removed Empty Seed Bag and Magic Seeds
- The Druid now moves in when Corpse Bloom has been defeated.
- Magical Mushroom Bag and Magical Jungle Bag are now purchased directly from the Druid in Hardmode
- Gold and Radiant enemies had their name changed to "Gilded"
- Frost Burnts now only apply Frozen for 1 second
- Defeating Abyssion, The Forgotten One now gives the player Untainted Waters while they are in the Aquatic Depths
- Tide Hunter armor's set bonus no longer breaks the Borean Strider
- Energy Storm Bolter and Eye of the Storm now home in on enemies properly
- Eye of the Storm damage increased from 20 to 25 and now applys Granite Surge for 2 seconds
- Rings now properly display their bonus damage on weapons
- Omni-Bow sprite and attack style changed
- Silk armor has received a visual upgrade
- Silk armor effects changed around
- Silk Hood renamed to Silk Cap
- Time Warp is now properly crafted at a Soul Forge
- Necro Pots now properly spawn after Plantera has been defeated and its banner now functions correctly.
- Underworld Pot now properly has a banner.
- Coin Bag Mimic Banner now correctly effects Copper, Silver and Gold Coin Bag Mimics.
- Coin Bag Mimics now appear on the Lifeform Analyzer
- Gold Coin Bag Mimics are now much faster.
|Thorium Mod Versions |