From Thorium Mod Wiki
|“Healer Class Update”|
|Release date||May 29th, 2016|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
220.127.116.11 was made to introduce the Healer class.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Tons of items, accessories and armor are available to players wanting to heal and buff their allies in multiplayer.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Phalanx, Mycelium Mimic, Famished Maggot and more have been introduced.
- Banners for all new enemies have been introduced.
- Thorium Mod Developer armors have been added, they are rarely found within Treasure Bags.
- 13 new Donator items have been added, such as the Prehistoric Amber Staff, Energy Catalyst and more.
- Shade Master armor can now be obtained from the Hardmode Dungeon.
- Eye of the Destroyer, Ancient Dragon armor, Mjölnir and more have been added.
- The Borean Strider now drops the Cryo-Fang, Freeze Ray and Spell Book - Blizzard MK II
Changes[edit | edit source]
- The Lich, The Ragnarök, Patch Werk and Coznix, The Fallen Beholder have all received new visuals and buffs.
- Valadium and Lodestone chunks can only be generated up to four times per new world now. Additionally, the ore no longer spawns in cobwebs, rails, temple blocks, etc.
- Demon Blood weapons now deal increased damage and restore life on their seventh strike.
- Many armors, items and weapons have been balanced.
- Many buffs, tiles, armor animations and weapons are visually upgraded.
| Thorium Mod Versions |