|“Thorium 1.6's End Patch Batch #4”|
|Release date||September 20th, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Thorium Mod 188.8.131.52 to Thorium Mod 184.108.40.206 served to fix some issues and inconsistencies not found in 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168, as well as refurbish The Primordials fight.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Removed all references to "The Ragnarök" and renamed it to The Primordials.
- Updated The Primordials fight. (Not a true rework!)
- Updated sprites for Biome Chests and Biome Keys.
Balance[edit | edit source]
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some texture issues with various sprites.
- Fixed Dream Eater hit sounds being far louder than intended.
- Fixed The Primordials despawning in some rare cases.
- Fixed Cure not working as intended.
- Fixed R'lyeh's Lost Rod being absent on Abyssion, The Forgotten One's Boss Checklist loot page.
- Fixed Sentry classification code to assist players with the "Summoner's Association" and "Recipe Browser" mods.
- Fixed Prehistoric Arachnid and Crystal Scorpion causing enemy i-frames it shouldn't. For real this time.
- Fixed Totem Caller projectile attacks being off center and being treated as "minions" in certain situations.
- Fixed Prism Staff, God Killer, and Trombone laser collisions.
- Fixed Bronze Alloy Fragments dropping from statue spawned Hoplites.
|Thorium Mod Versions |