|“Thorium 1.6's End Patch Batch #5”|
|Release date||October 14th, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Thorium Mod 184.108.40.206 served to fix some bugs associated with The Primordials and also cleaned up some older sprites that were showing their age.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Updated Ball n' Chain, Barracuda, Sharp Tooth, Feeding Frenzy, Putrid Serpent, Moray, Volt Eel, Blobfish, Giga Clam, Crown of Thorns, and Blowfish sprites.
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Buffed Bone Trumpet pierce from 1 to 3.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed How to speak Whale - A Biography mount working incorrectly.
- Fixed Celestial Leggings not actually granting a movement speed boost.
- Fixed Feeding Frenzy having the capability to summon an endless amount of babies.
- Fixed Radar counting Thorium Mod worms as multiple enemies.
- Fixed The Primordials not despawning after player death.
- Fixed The Primordials moving at a slower rate than intended and not applying the debuffs they should.
- Fixed The Primordials dropping stacks of "nothing" after being defeated.
|Thorium Mod Versions |