|“Thorium 1.6's End Patch Batch #1”|
|Release date||June 22nd, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Thorium Mod 184.108.40.206 to Thorium Mod 220.127.116.11 served to fix some issues and inconsistencies not found in 18.104.22.168 as well as add any remaining donator items requested before Journey’s End.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Geomancer's Brush, Moonlight, Brinefang, Call of Cthulhu, Dark Gate, Valhalla's Descent, Aromatic Biscuit, Tortle Scute, Abyssal Whistle, Spectral Fang, Hoke vanity, Protogen set, Stealth set, Cephalopod set, Smooth Wood
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Removed "Molten Banner" and replaced it with Promethean Staff.
- Changed Magma Seer's Mask set bonus to the old "Molten Banner" held effect and made its old set bonus a new sentry in the form of the Promethean Staff.
- Changed Mage Hand to cost mana while being used.
- Updated "Not So Itsy Bitsy" contract to make the objective even more clear.
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Buffed Mortar Staff damage from 48 to 54.
- Buffed Strongest Link damage from 28 to 34, knockback from 6 to 8, hitbox size, and it now applies Gouge on hit for 1 second.
- Buffed Weed Eater firing speed from once every 0.33/sec to once every 0.5/sec.
- Buffed Boulder Probe Staff damage from 20 to 22, mana cost from 20 to 15, duration from 30 seconds to 2 minutes, and firing speed from 1/sec to 1.25/sec.
- Nerfed Snow Ball max life from 100 / 200 to 40 /80.
- Nerfed Astro armor set bonus activation chance from 33% to 20%, but increased its damage from 15 to 18.
- Nerfed Creeping Vine Staff hit Timer from 1/20 ticks to 1/25 ticks.
- Nerfed Honey Recorder damage from 24 to 18, and use time from 8 to 10.
- Nerfed Cadaver's Cornet use time from 28 to 32 and inspiration replenishment from 5 to 4.
- Nerfed Yuma's Pendant maximum minion amount from 2 to 1 and minion damage from 15% to 10%.
- Nerfed Plasma Generator projectile block recharge timer from 5 seconds to 10 seconds and 2× recharge speed life requirement from 50% to 25%.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Summoner bug that would cause some issues with cross-mod compatibility.
- Fixed Bubble Magnet not generating in water chests on world gen.
- Fixed Meteor Head Staff, Viscount's Cane, Valkyrie Blade & Butterfly Staff minion ai to be immensely more consistent as well as helpful/protective of the user.
- Fixed Geomancer's Brush sell price.
- Fixed Taboo Wand ‘Dark Riser’ and ‘Dark Risen’ minions impeding each other’s damage to enemies.
- Fixed Taboo Wand ‘Dark Riser’ and ‘Dark Risen’ minions getting stuck on doorways.
- Fixed Bard weapon charging not consuming Inspiration like it should.
- Fixed Antlion Staff sentry disappearing when targeting an enemy.
- Fixed Mage Hand not being able to pick up town NPCs.
- Fixed Smiting Hammer not displaying its 'holy charges' gauge.
- Fixed Bleeding Heart Staff dealing half the damage per shot it should do.
- Fixed Antlion Staff having finicky enemy targeting.
- Fixed Ancient Obsidian armor pieces counting for Granite armor set effect.
- Fixed Terra Scythe enemy targeting being finicky at times.
- Fixed Cure and Liberation not curing debuffs in some situations.
- Fixed Life Disperser not actually shooting anything.
- Fixed Enchanted Pickaxe generating dust weirdly in multiplayer sometimes.
- Fixed Phylactery of a Thousand Souls not disappearing after defeating the Lich.
- Fixed Escape Rockets not being consumed on use.
- Fixed Illusionist Decoys not despawning when they should.
- Fixed Summoner Banners costing no mana in some cases.
- Fixed Musician's Handbook not having a name in the vanity slot or a tooltip in some cases.
- Fixed Falconeer's Cane and Sacrificial Dagger counting as sentries when they shouldn't.
- Fixed Illusionist being absent within the 'Boss Checklist' list.
- Fixed Molten Mortar attack animation.
- Fixed Volt Module not counting as a "Martian Weapon" for the Conduit armor.
- Fixed The Massacre being usable while below 2 life.
- Fixed Empowerment - Flat Damage allowing you to deal damage even with Musician's Handbook equipped.
- Fixed Stellar Rod picking up items when it shouldn't.
- Fixed Void Lance dealing 25% less damage than it should.
- Fixed Mage Hand being able to grab certain enemies it shouldn't.
- Fixed Hover Boots and Air Walkers freezing the game in certain situations.
- Fixed Smooth Wood not looking as it was intended.
- Fixed Dark Gate teleport timer not interacting with Additional Healing as well as a bug that sometimes breaks the portals' teleport positions.
- Fixed Ornate Chest lacking a trapped version.
- Fixed some typos, selling prices, and tooltips.
- Fixed world variables not updating in multiplayer after boss kills in some situations.
|Thorium Mod Versions |