|“Thorium 1.6's End Patch Batch #2”|
|Release date||July 21st, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Thorium Mod 22.214.171.124 served to fix some issues and inconsistencies not found in 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 as well as provide some QoL features to existing content.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Lovegun
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Added Accessory Ability key for Lich's Gaze, Shock Absorber, and Scrying Glass.
- Changed Astro armor and Spirit Trapper armor minion slot allocation to prevent some minion cap abuse.
- Changed Illusionist summoning method from a random encounter to a Peculiar Mirror that must be interacted with before the fight begins.
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Buffed Dark Tome mana cost from 15 to 14, and damage per arcane bolt from 75% to 100%.
- Buffed Star Trail to have auto swing.
- Buffed Angel's End use time from 28 to 22.
- Buffed Speed Burst movement speed increase from 10% to 25%.
- Nerfed Empowerment - Life Regeneration from (2 per heal * empowerment level) to (1 per heal * empowerment level).
- Nerfed Yarn Ball damage from 20 to 16.
- Nerfed Mantis Cane damage from 28 to 24.
- Nerfed Taboo Wand Dark Riser damage speed from 6/sec to 4/sec and Dark Risen damage speed from 3/sec to 1.5/sec.
- Nerfed Illusionist Mirror spinning speed greatly.
- Nerfed The Primordials enrage DPS requirement from 3000/sec to 10% maximum life/sec and reduced enrage DR cap from 30% to 25%.
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed some typos and incorrect rarity colors.
- Fixed Crystal Scorpion and Prehistoric Arachnid causing enemy invincibility frames it shouldn't.
- Fixed Dying Reality visibility issues a little.
- Fixed Crystal Wave not appearing on the Metal Detector.
- Fixed Marching Band armor set bonus (hopefully).
- Fixed Rich Leaf light pet taking forever to catch up to the player.
- Fixed Hungering Blossom losing stacks instantly upon equip swapping.
- Fixed Halcandran clothes missing pixels.
- Fixed Living Wood Acorn being affected by minion slots in some cases.
- Fixed Enchanted Barrier Wand having minion cap issues in some cases.
- Fixed Belt of the Quick Response granting less movement speed than it should.
- Fixed Air Walkers and Hover Boots bug that would make minecarts unusable until unequipped.
- Fixed Last Stand exploit that could provide total invulnerability in some cases.
- Fixed Abyssion, the Forgotten One status messages not appearing in multiplayer.
- Fixed Summoner minions that would interfere with resummoning new ones and not going through blocks when they should.
- Fixed Yarn Ball and Mantis Cane not going through platforms when they should.
- Fixed Devourer Staff having some targeting issues.
- Fixed Bouncing Flame Potion continually attempting to bounce debuffs to immune targets.
- Fixed Fallen Champions suffering from debuffs and dying instantly in some cases.
|Thorium Mod Versions |