The 24-Carat Tuba is a Hardmode Bard weapon that is dropped by the Flying Dutchman during the Pirate Invasion event. It releases a golden projectile upwards that is affected by gravity, arcing down and causing a small explosion upon impact that can damage and inflict the Midas debuff on multiple enemies at once. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Critical Strike Chance III empowerment.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is best used against enemies that are below you, as it otherwise has very poor range.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This weapon cannot be directly aimed, making it hard to hit enemies and poor use in boss fights as it only shoots upwards with a slow velocity.
- It is very useful in situations where enemies are clumped together, like most Events.
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed damage from 48 to 44, use time from 14 to 30, explosion damage from 110% to 100%, inspiration cost from 2 to 3, and buffed knockback from 4 to 6.
- Now grants Empowerment - Critical Strike Chance III.
- Damage decreased from 50 to 48.
- Projectile speed increased moderately.
- 188.8.131.52: Damage increased from 46 to 50.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.