We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
The Aqua Pelter is a craftable ranged weapon. It does not require ammunition, and instead rapidly launches hydro blasts randomly within a small arc. These blasts do not pierce.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- At very close range the DPS of this weapon is comparable to that of the Minishark, though its inaccuracy causes it to fall off rapidly even at moderate range.
- The projectiles fired by the Aqua Pelter emit a fair bit of blue light as they travel, making it useful for exploring the Aquatic Depths if you lack a Flare Gun or other waterproof source of light.
- The Aqua Pelter is best used in low-risk situations where you'd rather not waste resources on ammunition, such as overland travel or cavern exploration.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Name changed from "Hydro Cannon" to "Aqua Pelter".
- Damage reduced from 16 to 15.
- Use speed increased from 7 to 9.
- Firing arc reduced slightly.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
| • • • • |
• • • • • • • • • • • •