The Aqua Pelter is a craftable ranged weapon. It does not require ammunition, and instead rapidly launches hydro blasts randomly within a small arc. These blasts do not pierce.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- At very close range the DPS of this weapon is comparable to that of the Minishark, though its inaccuracy causes it to fall off rapidly even at moderate range.
- The projectiles fired by the Aqua Pelter emit a fair bit of blue light as they travel, making it useful for exploring the Aquatic Depths if you lack a Flare Gun or other waterproof source of light.
- The Aqua Pelter is best used in low-risk situations where you'd rather not waste resources on ammunition, such as overland travel or cavern exploration.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Name changed from "Hydro Cannon" to "Aqua Pelter".
- Damage reduced from 16 to 15.
- Use speed increased from 7 to 9.
- Firing arc reduced slightly.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
| • • • • |
• • • • • • • • • • • •