|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||22 Fast|
|Tooltip||Allows you to rhythmically play on a big bagpipe|
Successfully timing hits will steadily increase its damage, empowerment level, and orb amount
Mistiming hits will decrease these bonuses greatly
The Bagpipe is a Hardmode Big instrument that is dropped by some enemies during Blood Moon event after the Wall of Flesh is defeated. It releases lines of orbs which explode with a 1 second delay, dealing damage to nearby enemies. While held, the Wind Timer will appear below the player; the weapon's effects vary based on whether or not the timer is over a marker when attacking, as well as how long the rhythm has been held. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Resource Regeneration I empowerment.
Correctly attacking while the timer is over a marker will increase the weapon's damage by 4%, which stacks with successive correctly timed attacks up to 120% increased damage.
- Once the bonus damage has reached 40%, the line will become longer and the bagpipe will empower nearby players and the user with the Resource Regeneration II empowerment.
- Once the bonus damage has reached 80%, the line will become even longer and the bagpipe will empower nearby players and the user with the Resource Regeneration III empowerment.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Now a big instrument.
- 126.96.36.199: Item reworked:
- Projectile changed and doesn't apply 'Audio Overload' anymore.
- Damage decreased from 28 to 26, use time increased from 13 to 37, inspiration increased from 2 to 4, and velocity increased from 12 to 15.
- Price increased from 30 Silver to 4 Gold 25 Silver.
- 188.8.131.52: Damage decreased from 30 to 28.
- 184.108.40.206: Now uses 2 inspiration up from 1.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.