This is a donator item! It is dedicated to: Kefke
The Bellerose is a craftable broadsword. It can charge up a powerful attack by using its left click strike to hit enemies; after three successful hits, indicated by the weapon turning yellow in color, it can be right-clicked to launch a dark tornado projectile that passes through blocks and pierces multiple enemies. It allows the player wielding Bellerose to fall slower and avoid fall damage whilst holding the ▲ Up key.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bellerose itself does not deal damage when thrust using right-click, but will launch the damaging projectile if enough regular hits have stacked.
- It has a higher critical strike chance than average, which combined with its other abilities makes it quite a powerful weapon for Pre-Hardmode and even early Hardmode.
- This weapon can be devastating to worm-type enemies, as the infinite pierce of the powerful tornado, combined with the high damage, can hit all the segments at once, dealing ~100 damage per segment hit.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Slow fall effect now requires player to hold the ▲ Up key.
- Sprite updated.
- Removed Slow Fall and Powered Up buffs, now innately provided by Bellerose.
- 22.214.171.124: Damage decreased from 34 to 25, use time increased from 19 to 21.