This is a donator item! It is dedicated to: Kefke
The Bellerose is a craftable broadsword. It can charge up a powerful attack by using its left click strike to hit enemies; after three successful hits, indicated by the weapon turning yellow in color, it can be right-clicked to launch a dark tornado projectile that passes through blocks and pierces multiple enemies. When held while its wielder falls, it allows them to fall slower and avoid fall damage.
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Bellerose itself does not deal damage when thrust using right-click, but will launch the damaging projectile if enough regular hits have stacked.
- It has a higher critical strike chance than average, which combined with its other abilities makes it quite a powerful weapon for Pre-Hardmode and even early Hardmode.
- This weapon can be devastating to worm-type enemies, as the infinite pierce of the powerful tornado, combined with the high damage, can hit all the segments at once, dealing ~100 damage per segment hit.
History[edit | edit source]
- Sprite updated.
- Removed Slow Fall and Powered Up buffs, now innately provided by Bellerose.
- 18.104.22.168: Damage decreased from 34 to 25, use time increased from 19 to 21.