This is a donator item!
|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||9 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Rapidly releases an ocean of noise towards your cursor|
Yellow noise heals the user for 10% of the damage dealt
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||WITHER AWAY!!!|
The Black MIDI is a craftable post-Moon Lord Bard weapon. It releases a rapid barrage of noise towards the cursor, which has a different effect depending on its color. Black noise inflicts the Wither debuff on hit enemies, and yellow noise restores 10% of the damage it deals as life back to the player. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Empowerment Prolongation III empowerment.
Its best Modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Black MIDI refers to a musical genre where MIDI files are filled with a large number of notes, varying from thousands to millions or sometimes billions, making them conventionally impossible to play. The name is derived from the fact that on traditional music sheets, such music files would appear black from the quantity of notes.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Buffed damage from 180 to 200, use time from 11 to 9, inspiration cost from 2 to 1, and made spread more condensed.
- Now an Electronic instrument.
- Now grants Empowerment - Empowerment Prolongation III.
- Recipe changed.
- 184.108.40.206: Increased damage from 175 to 180 and use time from 7 to 11.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
|Primordial Essences |