We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Use time||45 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Shoots a pulse of energy that summons a singularity at the target zone|
Nearby enemies are sucked into the center but suffer damage very slowly
Only one singularity can be active at once
|Sell||3 82 50|
The Blackhole Cannon is a craftable Hardmode magic gun that fires a projectile which creates a singularity on impact with an enemy, block, or cursor position. The singularity sucks enemies towards its center while dealing constant damage, and lasts for 5 seconds. Only one singularity can exist at a time; any new ones created will override the previous one.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Soul of Night||15|
|Soul of Fright||5|
|Soul of Might||5|
|Soul of Sight||5|
|The Void Heart||1|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It has a similar effect to other magic weapons like the Adamantite Staff, or summon weapons like the Void Lance, but exists independently of them, thereby allowing all of the aforementioned weapons to function at the same time.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Now crafted at a Mythril or Orichalcum Anvil.
- Projectile and weapon sprite updated.
- Damage decreased from 50 to 40.
- Recipe changed.
- Rarity changed from yellow to lime.
- 220.127.116.11: Damage decreased from 74 to 50, mana usage increased from 45 to 75, use time increased from 29 to 45, now properly sucks the enemies into the blackhole.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
|Strange Plating |
| • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • |