|Type||Weapon – Crafting material – Healer|
|Use time||21 Fast|
|Tooltip||Grants 1 soul essence on direct hit|
Rapidly spins a scythe made of hungering blood all around you
Damage dealt imbues your nearby ally's attacks with life stealing properties
|Buff tooltip||Upon reaching 5 stacks of soul essence, you recover (<Bonus Healing>) health and (<3 × Bonus Healing>) mana|
|Buff duration||5 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||An ally is augmenting your on-hit effects|
The Blood Harvest is a craftable radiant weapon. When swung, it will produce a double-edged scythe that spins in a full circle around the player, damaging enemies. After damaging an enemy, nearby allies are granted the Blood Boost buff, which causes all of their attacks to briefly have a 1/3 chance to steal 1 life.
Upon striking an enemy, the user will gain 1 stack of Soul Essence.
Its best Modifier is Godly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Aesthetically, Blood Harvest is very similar in color and style to Blood Thirster, Hemorrhage, Bloodboil, and Embowelment.
- Blood Harvest has a Corruption counterpart, Falling Twilight, which uses the Dark Scythe instead of the Crimson Scythe as a component.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Nerfed hit rate and buffed damage from 21 to 22.
- 18.104.22.168: Added Soul Essence mechanic.
- 22.214.171.124: Increased damage from 20 to 21.
- 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- 188.8.131.52: Knockback increased from 4 to 6.5.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.