|Type||Potion – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide × 2 high|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Heals 75 life |
'Made with fresh lettuce and locally picked blueberries!'
Will increase your heart pick up range for a time
Grants minor improvements to all stats
Eating the Cook's food will make you full for 45 seconds
|Buff duration||120 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Increased heart pickup range|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
|Debuff duration||45 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You couldn't eat another bite!|
|Buy / Sell|
Blueberry Salad is a Cook's Food item. It can be bought after giving the Cook three Blue Berries. When eaten, it restores 75 life, provides the Heartreach buff for 120 seconds and the Well Fed buff for 5 minutes. It also inflicts the Full Stomach debuff on the player for 45 seconds, preventing them from consuming another Cook's Food item (regular food items can be eaten without a problem). It can be consumed from anywhere in the inventory using the Quick Eat key, but doing so will increase the Full Stomach debuff time to 90 seconds.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Buff changed from Mana Regeneration to Heartreach and duration increased form 60 seconds to 120.
- Can now be consumed using the 'Quick Eat' button.
- Life restoration decreased from 85 to 75.
- Well Fed buff time decreased from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- 184.108.40.206: Can now be placed.
- 220.127.116.11: Made obtainable.