|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Whistles out a chronomatic burst of noise|
Right click to summon a time sigil, which mimics your ocarina
Bringing forth a sigil costs 5 inspiration
The Chrono Ocarina is a craftable Hardmode Bard weapon. It releases a waving chronomatic burst of noise. Right-clicking summons a Time Sigil at the cursor's position that mimics the ocarina's attacks, firing three projectiles towards the cursor. Bringing forth a Time Sigil consumes 5 inspiration and it disappears after 10 seconds. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Maximum Resource II and Resource Regeneration I empowerments.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Soul of Night||1|
|Soul of Light||1|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Chrono Ocarina is a reference to the Ocarina of Time from the video game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- "Chrono" is a prefix related to time, so Chrono Ocarina literally means Ocarina of Time.
- Additionally, the six materials required to craft the Chrono Ocarina represent the six medallions from Ocarina of Time: Forest, Fire, Water, Shadow, Spirit and Light.
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed sigil projectile damage from 65% to 50%.
- Now grants Empowerment - Maximum Resource II and Empowerment - Resource Regeneration I.
- 22.214.171.124: Damage decreased from 30 to 28.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.