|AI Type||Worm AI|
|Max Life||500 / 1000|
|Debuff duration||10 seconds / 20 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot regenerate life|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The Crimipede is a Hardmode enemy that spawns in The Crimson. Like a typical worm, it burrows through the ground and occasionally charges the player to deal contact damage and inflict the Bleeding debuff.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each segment of the Crimipede counts as an enemy, therefore adding up one to the enemies counter on the Radar for each segment.
History[edit | edit source]
- Increased life from 290 / 580 to 500 / 1000
- Added Confused immunity.
- Crimipede Head:
- Increased damage from 30 / 60 to 60 / 120 and defense from 22 to 32.
- Crimipede Body:
- Increased damage from 20 / 40 to 45 / 90 and defense from 28 to 36.
- Crimipede Tail:
- Increased damage from 15 / 30 to 30 / 60 and defense from 15 to 40.
- 220.127.116.11: Removed immunities.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.