The Crude Bat is a non-consumable throwing weapon that can be bought from the Merchant. By right clicking, the player will throw a baseball into the air, consuming it in the process. Left click swings the weapon like a broadsword; any baseballs hit by the swing will be launched in the direction of the cursor, dealing damage to any enemy hit by them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Crude Bat itself cannot deal any damage, only the launched baseballs can.
- The baseballs can only be hit when in a downward arc, this makes the most efficient way to use this weapon tossing 4 baseballs and then repeatedly swinging the bat.
- Another alternate way to use this weapon is by jumping and tossing 2–4 baseballs mid-air. Then after landing, pause for a moment then jump while swinging the bat, this will allow you to hit multiple balls consecutively.
- This is one of the only non-consumable throwing weapons that does not cause Exhaustion, the other being the Cosmic Dagger.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a wooden bat, when hitting baseballs it makes a metal clunk sound.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Increased damage from 10 to 16.
- Now deals throwing damage.
- Left- and right-click functions swapped.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.