As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Crude Bat is a non-consumable throwing weapon that can be bought from the Merchant. By right-clicking, the player will throw a baseball into the air, consuming it in the process. Left click swings the weapon like a broadsword; any baseballs hit by the swing will be launched in the direction of the cursor, dealing damage to any enemy hit by them. The baseballs hit by the Crude Bat are affected by gravity.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Crude Bat itself cannot deal any damage, only the launched baseballs can.
- Baseballs sometimes have a chance to leave a red trail after being hit, which indicates that it will land a crit on an enemy.
- The baseballs can only be hit when in a downward arc, this makes the most efficient way to use this weapon tossing 4 baseballs and then repeatedly swinging the bat.
- Another alternate way to use this weapon is by jumping and tossing 2–4 baseballs mid-air. Then after landing, pause for a moment then jump while swinging the bat, this will allow you to hit multiple balls consecutively.
- This is the only non-consumable throwing weapon that does not cause Exhaustion.
- The baseballs fired by the Crude Bat can be hit an infinite amount of times, as long as they don't come into contact with an enemy or a tile.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a wooden bat, when hitting baseballs it makes a metal clunk sound.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Buffed damage from 16 to 18.
- 220.127.116.11: Buffed damage from 10 to 16.
- Now deals throwing damage.
- Left- and right-click functions swapped.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.