Cursed Hammer (Weapon)
|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||'The wielder isn't the recipient of the curse...'|
Swinging at allies propels them forwards and briefly increases their damage reduction
Propelled allies also deal a large amount of damage to enemies they impact
|Debuff duration||0.5 second|
|Debuff tooltip||You're spinning out of control|
|Buy / Sell||6 / |
- Not to be confused with the vanilla Cursed Hammer enemy.
The Cursed Hammer is a Hardmode radiant weapon that can be bought from the Tracker after finishing the "Enchanted Engagement" contract. When swung, it releases a puff of non-damaging purple dust particles. If the puff collides with another player, they are launched in the same direction, becoming a volatile projectile that deals 200 damage. The launched player receives a 50% damage reduction.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Any amount of players may be launched by the same puff, allowing for incredible damage if multiple players are launched at the same enemy.
- Suitable defense for the launched player is recommended, as they will likely be launched straight into enemies.
History[edit | edit source]
- Increased damage from 40 to 44 and decreased critical chance from 10% to 4%.
- Is now a radiant weapon.
- 126.96.36.199: Player damage increased from 100 to 200.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.