|Type||Weapon – Thrower|
|Use time||13 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Rapidly throws an aquatic trident that release water daggers upon enemy contact|
|Debuff duration||20 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Some throwing items are now much weaker|
The Deity's Trefork is a craftable, non-consumable post-Moon Lord throwing weapon that can autofire. It throws aquatic tridents that are not affected by gravity and leave behind small circular patterns of aquatic daggers on hit enemies. These daggers close in on each other, then spread outwards, essentially creating a large field of area damage that persists for about 1.5 seconds before dissipating.
Like most non-consumable throwing weapons, using this weapon builds up an exhaustion meter that appears below the player. Not using the weapon will make the meter slowly go back down. However, if it becomes completely filled, the user will be inflicted with the Exhaustion debuff, causing all non-consumable throwing weapons to deal massively decreased damage for some time. The meter resets after the debuff ends.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Added Exhaustion mechanic.
- Damage increased from 120 to 200.
- Use time increased from 11 to 13.
- Is now non-consumable, and sell value changed appropriately.
- Aquatic daggers now only appear upon striking an enemy.
- 220.127.116.11: Visuals updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
|Primordial Essences |