The Distress Caller is a sentry summon weapon that summons a stationary U.F.O minion for 30 seconds. Once summoned, the U.F.O minion fires a continuous laser beam at the ground, much like the damaging particles from the Crimson Rod or Nimbus Rod.
Its best modifier is Demonic. Unlike most Summon weapons, the Distress Caller doesn't have access to Ruthless or Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once cast, the player can switch to another weapon and the U.F.O will remain.
- The U.F.O provides large amounts of light during its whole duration.
- The U.F.O can be summoned within or through solid blocks, which can be used to find ores and caves.
- Its beam infinitely pierces enemies.
- The U.F.O remains even if the player dies.
- The Distress Caller can be used simultaneously with other sentry minions without impacting the player's normal minion total.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The U.F.O turret can be very useful during invasions, farming activities, and in combination with other sentry style Summon weapons.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is one of only two that do not have access to the strongest modifiers for summon weapons.
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed damage from 32 to 28, use time from 32 to 36, mana cost from 10 to 15, and buffed knockback from 0 to 1.
- Sprite updated.