The Druid is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- Corpse Bloom has been defeated.
When threatened by enemies, she will defend herself with razor sharp leaves.
Free Herbs[edit | edit source]
At the beginning of a new night/day cycle, the Druid will allow one player to receive a Herb Bag, free of charge.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Marine Kelp||20||Always available.|
|Butterfly Charm||2 50||Always available.|
|Butterfly Lure||8||Always available.|
|Ranger's Cowl||75||Always available.|
|Ranger's Tunic||75||Always available.|
|Cherry Astroturf||10||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Sakura Seed||5||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Fertilizer||10||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Life Disperser||3 75||If Skeletron has been defeated.|
|Hex Wand||6 50||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Magical Jungle Bag||1||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
|Magical Mushroom Bag||1||If Wall of Flesh has been defeated.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Druid can be obtained relativity early into a play through and provides fully grown plants for purchase. This can alleviate some of the hassle involved in potion creation.
Names[edit | edit source]
The Druid can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Getting these plants is a bigger hassle than you would think. Nearly drowning, almost melting, freezing to- You get the idea."
- "I often take visits to the Jungle. I can understand most traveler's aversion to the place but the creatures within don't seem to hassle me..."
- "Do you ever feel guilty out there, destroying and killing the natural world to better suit your needs?"
- "I'm actually a carnivore, why would I eat that which I love and appreciate? That would just be silly!"
- "Ever since I was a child, I've always wanted to meet a dryad. What luck it is to find [Name of Dryad] here!" (Only if Dryad is present)
- "Our friend there, [Name of Witch Doctor] is rather strange isn't he? He speaks in riddles..." (Only if Witch Doctor is present)
- "Why don't you go fetch those plants yourself you lazy, good for nothing-" (Only during a Blood Moon)
When the player clicks Free Herbs:
- "I managed to gather some assorted herbs. I hope these help you out!"
- If clicked after the cycle's item has already been acquired:
- "Oh, I'm so sorry! I haven't had a chance to go gather more herbs, you should check back with me later!"
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Now sells Butterfly Charm and Butterfly Lure.
- 188.8.131.52: Now sells Cherry Astroturf.
- 184.108.40.206: Sells new items.
- 220.127.116.11: Now spawns when Corpse Bloom is defeated.
- 18.104.22.168: Now gives out free Herb Bags every half day.
- 22.214.171.124: Sells new items.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.