Enchanted Barrier Wand
|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||9 Very Strong|
|Use time||29 Average|
|Tooltip||Creates a defensive barrier around you that damages and knockbacks enemies|
Occupies a minion slot
|Buff duration||2 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||You are protected by a magical barrier|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Too much energy is causing damage and lowered defense|
The Enchanted Barrier Wand is a summon weapon that, when cast, grants you a two minute buff that creates two magical shields on either side of the player. These shields damage and knock back enemies that approach the player, and also have a chance to inflict the Granite Surge debuff.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Enchanted Barrier Wand||1|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As the tooltip states, while the buff and barrier are active, a minion slot will be occupied lowering the amount of active minions the player can summon.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Changed from Enchanted Barrier to Enchanted Barrier Wand.
- 184.108.40.206: Now used in Meteor Barrier.
- 220.127.116.11: Now only costs one Mana Crystal.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.