We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Enchanted Barrier Wand
|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||9 Very Strong|
|Use time||29 Average|
|Tooltip||Creates a defensive barrier around you that damages and knockbacks enemies|
Occupies a minion slot
|Buff duration||2 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||You are protected by a magical barrier|
|Debuff duration||2 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Too much energy is causing damage and lowered defense|
The Enchanted Barrier Wand is a summon weapon that, when cast, grants you a two minute buff that creates two magical shields on either side of the player. These shields damage and knock back enemies that approach the player, and also have a chance to inflict the Granite Surge debuff.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Enchanted Barrier Wand||1|
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As the tooltip states, while the buff and barrier are active, a minion slot will be occupied lowering the amount of active minions the player can summon.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Changed from Enchanted Barrier to Enchanted Barrier Wand.
- 18.104.22.168: Now used in Meteor Barrier.
- 22.214.171.124: Now only costs one Mana Crystal.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.