The Enchanted Barrier Wand is a craftable summon weapon. It summons an Enchanted Barrier that slowly orbits around the player. On contact with an enemy, it deals damage and inflicts the Paralyzed debuff, but becomes translucent for a second where it cannot damage enemies.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Enchanted Barrier Wand has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
- When multiple Enchanted Barriers are summoned, they will be separated apart from one another by a distance based on the player's maximum minion count.
- 22.214.171.124: Reworked into a minion weapon.
- 126.96.36.199: Nerfed damage from 14 to 10 and knockback from 9 to 8.
- 188.8.131.52: Changed from Enchanted Barrier to Enchanted Barrier Wand.
- 184.108.40.206: Now used in Meteor Barrier.
- 220.127.116.11: Now only costs one Mana Crystal.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.