This is a donator item!
The Energy Catalyst is an item that acts as ammunition, and is placed in the ammo slots of the player's inventory. While in the user's inventory, it acts as a single energy arrow which can pierce up to 4 enemies, is unaffected by gravity, and can be fired from any bow without being depleted. The arrows fired can not be retrieved.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Energy Catalyst follows the same ammunition priority rules as other ammo types. If held in the inventory, arrows in the dedicated ammo slots will be fired first, followed by those further up and to the left in the player's inventory. While in the ammo slots, those above it will be fired. Players can use this to quickly alternate between infinite and special ammo.
- While the Energy Catalyst Energy Arrows are more damaging and pierce through enemies, special bows that transform wooden arrows (such as the Bramble Shot) won't affect these, so the Endless Quiver may be used in such cases.
- Although similar in design, the Destroyer's Rage Lazer Arrows don't have piercing properties, and instead hit enemies twice.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Nerfed penetration from 10 to 5 and velocity from 12 to 5.
- 18.104.22.168: Is now crafted at Soul Forge.
- 22.214.171.124: Is now crafted at Mythril or Orichalcum Anvil.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
|Strange Plating |
| • • • • |
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •