|Use time||29 Average|
|Tooltip||Projects a magical barrier of energy around you|
Attacks overflow the enemy with energy, causing damage and lowering defense
|Buff duration||2 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Too much energy is causing damage and lowered defense|
|Granite Energy Storm||1||20%|
The Energy Projector is a Pre-Hardmode magic weapon that is dropped by the Granite Energy Storm. When cast, eight sparks of granite energy will orbit the player, emitting light, damaging and applying Granite Surge on enemies that come into contact with them, disappearing in the process. The sparks last for 20 seconds without hitting anything before dissipating.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The energy sparks ignore terrain obstacles, and can be used to attack enemies through walls or ceilings, albeit only at very short range.
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed range by half.
- Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Decreased knockback from 6 to 5 and projectile damage from 100% to 50%.
- Damage increased from 22 to 26.
- Reduced mana cost from 25 to 15.
- Now applies Granite Surge on hit.
- 18.104.22.168: Damage increased from 15 to 22.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.