Energy Storm Bolter
|Granite Energy Storm||1||20%|
The Energy Storm Bolter is a Pre-Hardmode gun that is dropped by the Granite Energy Storm. It turns any Musket Balls or Silver Bullets into small, blue spheres of granite energy that travel a small distance before beginning to home towards nearby enemies to attack.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The projectiles, when first fired, will steer themselves slightly toward one of the four compass directions depending on which is closest, before going in a straight line thereafter. After traveling about 28 tiles, they will attempt to seek out nearby enemies within line of sight, slowing down or stopping first if necessary to allow for a sharp turn. If their current target expires and another one exists within line of sight, they will veer toward the new target instead. Shots fired will dissipate after about 5 seconds of airtime if they don't hit anything.
- The Energy Storm Bolter overrides the effects of any bullet fired from it, but adopts their damage.
- The energy spheres are similar to the projectiles created by the Eye of the Storm.
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed use time from 14 to 17 and buffed knockback from 2 to 3.
- Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.