|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||24 Fast|
|Tooltip||Releases a deep freeze bouncing ice wave, which frostburns nearby enemies every bounce|
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||It's either really hot or really cold. Either way it REALLY hurts|
The Eskimo Banjo is a Hardmode Bard weapon that is dropped by the Snow Singa during the Frost Legion event. It releases a deep freeze ice wave that bounces off tiles and pierces infinitely. Every bounce will inflict the Frostburn debuff on all nearby enemies, dealing damage over time. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Invincibility Frames III empowerment.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed damage from 40 to 38, use time from 20 to 24, and inspiration cost from 1 to 2.
- Now grants Empowerment - Invincibility Frames III.
- 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- 220.127.116.11: Damage decreased from 46 to 40.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.