We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Use time||19 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Does not require ammunition|
Shoots night arrows, which eats away at enemies it hits
|Debuff duration||3 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Pure darkness is melting this enemy|
The Eternal Night is a Pre-Hardmode bow. It does not require ammunition, and instead fires 'night arrows' that have a chance to inflict the Light Curse debuff to hit enemies, dealing additional damage over time.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Aesthetically, Eternal Night is very similar in color and style to Night's Edge, Light's Lament, Light's Anguish, and Falling Twilight.
- Eternal Night has a Crimson counterpart, Hemorrhage, which uses the Tendon Bow instead of the Demon Bow as a component.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Nerfed damage from 36 to 34, use time from 17 to 19, knockback from 5 to 4, velocity from 15 to 12, and buffed Light Curse debuff duration from 2s to 3s.
- 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.