|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||19 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Whistles out a wild burst of noise|
Right click to summon a forest sigil, which mimics your ocarina
Bringing forth a sigil costs 5 inspiration
The Forest Ocarina is a Pre-Hardmode Bard weapon that can be found in Ivy Chests found within the Underground Jungle. It releases a waving wild burst of noise. Right clicking summons a Forest Sigil at the cursor's position that mimics the ocarina's attacks, firing them towards the cursor. Bringing forth a Forest Sigil consumes 5 inspiration and it disappears after 10 seconds. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Maximum Resource II empowerment.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Forest Ocarina is a reference to the Fairy Ocarina from the video game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
History[edit | edit source]
- Buffed sigil projectile damage from 75% to 100%.
- Now grants Empowerment - Maximum Resource II.
- 126.96.36.199: Damage decreased from 18 to 17.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.