|Type||Tool – Healer|
|Use time||39 (Very Slow)|
|Tooltip|| An aura will surround your cursor for 30 seconds|
Allies surrounded by the aura will receive increased melee, casting, firing, throwing, playing and movement speed
The caster cannot benefit from the auras effect
|Grants buff||Aura - Frenzy|
|Buff duration||Infinite while within the aura|
|Buff tooltip||Your ally is increasing your melee, firing, casting, throwing, playing and movement speed|
The Frenzy Staff is a craftable Hardmode Aura Staff. Using it will cause an aura to surround the cursor of the casting player. This aura will buff all allies that stay within its radius, increasing their melee, firing, casting, throwing, playing and movement speed.
Like all healing items, it cannot receive a Modifier.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The aura is not channeled, meaning the player only has to cast it once for the effect to persist. This allows players to create an aura, then use other direct forms of healing or deal damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Aura time increased from 15 to 30.
- Mana cost decreased from 60 to 50.
- 184.108.40.206: Now increases throwing speed
- New visuals.
- Now increases melee, firing, casting and movement speed.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.