|Type||Weapon – Thrower|
|Knockback||3 Very Weak|
|Use time||19 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Expels noxious Plague Gas upon impacting an enemy or tile|
Plague Gas can react with other vial mixtures, activating different volatile effects
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||Slowly losing life|
Gas Containers are craftable, consumable Hardmode throwing weapons that can autofire. They burst into multiple gas clouds when they impact a tile or enemy, which linger for about 7.5 seconds and inflict the Poisoned debuff. The initial projectile deals damage upon hitting an enemy.
When other vial-type throwing weapons impact an object while gas clouds are nearby, a chain reaction will occur depending on the type of vial used. The gas will disappear in the process.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Decreased damage from 40 to 30 and use time from 21 to 19.
- 184.108.40.206: Duration increased from 5 seconds to 7.5.
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Now functions in multiplayer.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.