Granite Energy Storm
While The Granite Energy Storm is alive, the vanilla track Boss 5 will play.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
When the Granite Energy Storm spawns, it will be circled by Coalesced Energy. These serve to block attacks from the player and influence the abilities of the primary core. Coalesced Energy will respawn after a set time.
- The Granite Energy Storm attacks the player by floating around and pausing before charging the nearest player.
- Once a Coalesced Energy is killed, it will become Encroaching Energy and home in on players, needing to be killed again.
- After being lowered to 35% life, the Coalesced Energy will start to spin rapidly, increasing the chance to block attacks.
- After losing 65% life, the Core will begin shooting energy balls at the players.
In Expert Mode.
- If the core refreshes its Coalesced Energy, and some remain, they will be shot at nearby players for massive damage.
- The energy ball attack will become rapid if no Coalesced Energy exist.
- When below 40% life, it will start summoning Energy Conduits, which shoot Granite Surge inflicting lasers at the player.
Summons[edit | edit source]
|Below 40% health|
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.