As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Aesthetically, Hemorrhage is very similar in color and style to Blood Thirster, Bloodboil, Embowelment, and Blood Harvest.
- Hemorrhage has a Corruption counterpart, Eternal Night, which uses the Demon Bow instead of the Tendon Bow as a component.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since every arrow that impacts an enemy heals 2 hp, regardless of damage dealt, weapon modifiers such as Rapid, and potions such as the Archery Potion and the Frenzy Potion can increase the maximum possible health recovery rate.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Nerfed damage from 34 to 32, use time from 19 to 21, knockback from 5 to 4, and velocity from 15 to 12.
- 22.214.171.124: Increased knockback from 4 to 5 and decreased heal from 3 to 2.
- 126.96.36.199: Damage decreased from 35 to 34.
- 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.