We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Knockback||3 Very Weak|
|Use time||29 Left-click|
|Tooltip||Releases a harmless, but sickeningly sweet toot of sound|
Right click to summon bees that damage and seek out affected enemies
|Debuff duration||10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Bees just LOVE honey...|
The Honey Recorder is a craftable Bard weapon. At no inspiration cost, it releases a homing sickening sweet toot of sound that, while harmless, inflicts the Honey debuff onto hit enemies. Right clicking will instead summons bees that seek out enemies covered in Honey, damaging them. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Resource Grab Range II empowerment.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Summoned bees from this weapon are affected by the Hive Pack.
History[edit | edit source]
- Buffed damage from 13 to 22 and velocity from 10 to 12.
- Now grants Empowerment - Resource Grab Range II.
- Right click now consumes inspiration instead of left click.
- Inspiration cost reduced from 4 to 1.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.