As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Knockback||3 Very Weak|
|Use time||24 Left-click|
|Tooltip||Releases a harmless, but sickeningly sweet toot of sound that covers an enemy in honey|
Right click to summon bees that damage and seek out the nearest enemy covered in honey
|Debuff duration||10 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Bees just LOVE honey...|
The Honey Recorder is a craftable Bard weapon. At no inspiration cost, it releases a homing sickening sweet toot of sound that, while harmless, inflicts the Honey debuff onto hit enemies. Right-clicking will instead summons bees that seek out enemies covered in Honey, damaging them. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Resource Grab Range II empowerment.
Its best modifier is Fabled.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Summoned bees from this weapon are affected by the Hive Pack.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Nerfed damage from 24 to 18 and right-click use time from 8 to 10.
- 18.104.22.168: Buffed damage from 22 to 24 and right-click use time from 10 to 8.
- Buffed damage from 13 to 22 and velocity from 10 to 12.
- Now grants Empowerment - Resource Grab Range II.
- Right-click now consumes inspiration instead of left click.
- Inspiration cost reduced from 4 to 1.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.