We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- For the crystals that increase your maximum inspiration, see Inspiration Fragment.
Inspiration Notes are common power-ups that can be dropped by any enemy (10% without any boosts), as well as from Music Note Statues when they are activated through wiring. This item cannot legitimately appear in the player's inventory; it is used upon pickup.
Collecting Inspiration Notes will restore the player's inspiration by a certain amount depending on how they are dropped. Regular notes will replenish 5 inspiration; notes spawned by the Music Note Statue will replenish 3; notes created while wearing the Marching Band armor will replenish 10; and notes created while wearing the Rhapsodist armor will replenish 8 and grant a random level I empowerment to all nearby players.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Notes spawned by Music Note Statues are colored cyan, to signify their lesser strength to regular notes.
- Wearing the Marching Band armor or the Rhapsodist armor sets will make the inspiration notes turn red or yellow respectively, to signify the difference between the notes.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Sprites updated.
- 126.96.36.199: Now drops from enemies with a yellow color and additional bonuses when the Rhapsodist armor set is worn.
- 188.8.131.52: Now spawned from Music Note Statues with a teal color and lesser strength.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.