The Mage Hand is a tool that is dropped by the Illusionist. It summons a Mage Hand at the cursor's location that can pick up a single enemy or multiple items around itself, as long as the player holds the attack button and the hand is within a certain range from the player, which is represented by a semi-transparent circle around the player's position. The hand can go through blocks and emits a small amount of light. In the latest version, this tool is likely not to function correctly in Multiplayer; enemies will teleport back to their original location, and the tool is entirely incapable of interacting with town NPCs despite the tooltip.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is based off a spell of the same name from the tabletop role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons.
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Now costs mana while used.
- 22.214.171.124: Changed Mage Hand range slightly, allowed it to grab Town NPCs, cleaned up its controls, and is now dropped by the Illusionist.
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed range significantly.
- 188.8.131.52: Crafting recipe changed.
- 184.108.40.206: Crafting recipe changed.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.