- Not to be confused with the vanilla item of the same name.
The Magic Conch is a unique magic weapon that is found in naturally generating Depth Chests in the Aquatic Depths biome. It launches three large bubble projectiles that begin flying upwards and will briefly launch certain enemies into the air upon hitting them; bosses and enemies with certain AI are not affected by this. The bubbles dissipate on contact with blocks or enemies, or after three seconds of airtime.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Worm enemies are immune to the launch effect of the weapon unless their head is hit.
- This weapon functions very similar to the large bubble attacks employed by The Queen Jellyfish.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Magic Conch works best in wide open spaces, where its projectiles have room to move in without colliding with blocks. It also works great as an anti-air weapon for this reason.
- Unlike many projectile weapons, the bubbles are not slowed by liquids, making it fairly useful for fighting the Queen Jellyfish, as well as fighting enemies in the Aquatic Depths.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to the Magic Conch from the popular animated series SpongeBob SquarePants.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Nerfed damage from 25 to 23, mana cost from 10 to 12, knockback from 7 to 6, and velocity from 10 to 8.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.