Meteor Head Staff
The Meteor Head Staff is a summon weapon. It generates a friendly meteor head to crush your foes. Meteor Head attacks by attaching themselves to enemies and rapidly hitting their target. Like other minions, summoned Meteor heads are invincible and follow the player for an unlimited amount of time, unless the player dies, summons a replacement minion, or cancels the buff.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Meteor Head Staff has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Meteor Head Staff||1|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Meteor Heads are extremely useful for locking down singular enemies, even though their knockback is weak at base. (This is even more prevalent as the player raises the minion knockback stat)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Enemies frequently avoid player-inflicted damage when being attacked by multiple Meteor Heads, due to its high attack speed causing brief invulnerability to enemies. This is a similar effect to what the Stardust Dragon Staff causes, however like the Spider Staff, the meteor heads stay on top of the enemy until it dies, thus this effect can be much longer in comparison.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed damage from 10 to 15 and nerfed hit rate.
- 188.8.131.52: Fixed Meteor Head summon dealing damage far quicker than intended.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.