As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Knockback||0 No Knockback|
|Use time||39 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||An aura will surround your cursor for 30 seconds|
Enemies under your cursor will be damaged with an unholy curse
Right click to cancel any aura under your cursor
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||Pure darkness is melting this enemy|
The Midnight Staff is a craftable Hardmode radiant weapon and Aura Staff. It causes an aura to surround the cursor of the casting player, which periodically damages enemies that stay within it and inflicts them with the Light Curse debuff. Right-clicking using the weapon will cancel any aura currently surrounding the cursor. The aura has a radius of approximately 3 blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This aura stave is unique, as its primary purpose is to hurt enemies, rather than bolster allies.
- The aura is not channeled, meaning the player only has to cast it once for the effect to persist. This allows players to create an aura, then use other direct forms of healing or deal damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Aura time increased from 20 to 30.
- Aura can now be canceled.
- 188.8.131.52: Aura time increased from 15 to 20.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.