|Use time||9 Left-click|
|Tooltip||Rapidly throws an image of the legendary Mjölnir|
Hitting an enemy causes a storm of energized chain lightning
Right click to unleash a stream of ionized destruction upon you
Fortune and glory, kid.Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert mode and Expert mode worlds.
- Not to be confused with Thor's Hammer.
The Mjölnir is a powerful, ultimate weapon that is only obtainable in Expert Mode after defeating The Ragnarök. It rapidly throws an image of the legendary hammer, which eventually falls and creates an area-of-effect explosion when it hits a tile. It can pierce enemies infinitely, and whenever it hits one, it will create a lightning chain that strikes multiple additional nearby enemies. The hammer emits light and particles when thrown. When right-clicked instead, a number of lightning bolts will rain down above the player, dealing damage in a wide area.
Note that it has no specific class, as it deals true damage rather than melee, ranged, magic, summon, throwing, radiant, or symphonic damage. This also means that its damage value is not affected by any other damage modifications. It also cannot receive modifiers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Mjölnir is the name of Thor's hammer in Norse mythology. Even so, there is a completely different weapon in the Thorium mod called Thor's Hammer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Knockback decreased from 7 to 6, and critical strike chance decreased from 12% to 8%.
- Added right-click attack.
- 188.8.131.52: Damage increased from 375 to 500.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
|Expert mode items |
|• • • • • • • • • • • • •|