|Use time||25 Fast|
|Tooltip||Upon hitting an enemy, homing 'black light' might be released|
|Debuff duration||0.5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Pure darkness is melting this enemy|
The Nocturnal is a craftable yoyo. It acts as the Corruption counterpart to the Sanguine; it is similarly crafted at an Altar using the four yoyos found or crafted with materials from the four main biomes of the world: Corruption, Jungle, Dungeon, and Underworld. It has a reach of about 13 tiles and a 18 second attack duration.
This yoyo has the unique ability of having a 20% chance to release four small black light projectiles upon hitting an enemy. These projectiles briefly shoot out in all directions before homing towards the nearest enemy; upon hitting them, they will be inflicted with the Light Curse debuff briefly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is in the same theme as items such as the Night's Edge, Eternal Night, and Light's Lament; however, unlike those weapons, it cannot be crafted into a True variation.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Nerfed damage from 30 to 28.
- 184.108.40.206: Decreased damage from 31 to 30, attack duration from 20 to 18 seconds, chance to release projectiles from 33% to 20%, projectile amount from 5 to 4 and projectile damage from 75% to 50%.
- 220.127.116.11: Sprite updated.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.