This is a donator item! It is dedicated to: MountainDrew
Nuclear Fury is a late Hardmode magic weapon that fires volleys of radioactive homing spheres in all directions to seek out and destroy enemies. It can be considered a direct upgrade to Razorblade Typhoon, as it increases the damage, number of projectiles, and speed of the original spell.
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
|Soul of Sight||15|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- 16 spheres are fired per volley, being launched in two waves in the same manner as Razorblade Typhoon.
- In each wave, the spheres are fired in clusters of 2 centered around each of the intermediate directions.
- Unlike the original spell, all of the projectiles can pass through solid blocks, and do travel at a much faster velocity.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The spheres will home in on nearby enemies automatically, but using the cursor can help them home in on enemies farther away or obscured on the screen.
- The other materials required to craft it are relatively easy to obtain at the point of being able to defeat Duke Fishron. Thus it would always be better to upgrade the Razorblade Typhoon as soon as possible.
History[edit | edit source]
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced.