Ocean Bars are crafted with 1 Coral and 1 Sea Scale at an Iron Anvil or Lead Anvil, and are one of the lowest tier of crafting materials. In addition to being crafted, they can also be obtained from Strange Crates.
- Although it is the lowest tier crafting material added, it is not the easiest to obtain it's components as it involves going deep into the ocean to retrieve coral, which itself is at the ends of the world, and may prove difficult without means to swim or breathe underwater.
- It is possible to obtain Ocean Bars without going to the Ocean, as treasure from Strange Crates. However, these can only be found after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu, by which point they will pretty much be outclassed by better materials.
- One should prioritize crafting the Ocean armor set as it provides the ability to swim and breathe underwater, making it easier to collect more of the materials to craft the other items. It is advisable to bring an Anvil with you.
- 126.96.36.199: Renamed from "Aquatic Bar" to "Ocean Bar".
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced.