|Type||Weapon – Healer|
|Use time||29 Average|
|Tooltip||Fires a pentagram of returning demonic energy|
Half the life cost is given to your ally with the least health
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
The Omen is a craftable radiant weapon. It shoots a pentagram of demonic energy at the cost of life. This pentagram acts like a boomerang, traveling a total distance of about 27 tiles before returning, piercing up to 10 enemies, and inflicting the Shadowflame debuff. When used, the ally with the least amount of health will receive life equivalent to half of the weapon's life cost.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like other radiant weapons that cost life, this weapon cannot used when the player has the same or less health as its life cost.
History[edit | edit source]
- Damage increased from 24 to 26.
- Knockback increased from 3 to 4.
- Mana cost reduced from 15 to 8.
- Now has a life cost.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.