We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Eight new Hooks are added to the Thorium mod, with three of them being obtained from the added biome Mimics, similar to the pattern of Vanilla Biome Mimics dropping a themed hook. Two other obtainable hooks are drops from Krakens in the Aquatic Depths and Necro Pot Mimics in the Hardmode Dungeon. Two other hooks are crafted with 15 of their corresponding Gems at an Anvil. The final hook is crafted with all 6 vanilla Gem Hooks at a Tinkerer's Workshop.
Types[edit | edit source]
|Crafted: All 6 vanilla Gem Hooks||28.125||13||2||Simultaneous||1|
|Hell Bringer Mimic||34.375||14||3||Simultaneous||8|
|Necro Pot Mimic||34.375||20||2||Simultaneous||4|
History[edit | edit source]
- Nerfed Opal Hook velocity from 15 to 10.75.
- Buffed Onyx Hook reach from 21.875 to 23.125 and nerfed velocity from 15 to 11.25.
- Nerfed Jeweler's Wall Grip velocity from 15 to 13.
- Nerfed Devil's Reach velocity from 15 to 14.
- Buffed Fungal Hook velocity from 15 to 17.
- Nerfed Neptune's Grasp velocity from 15 to 14.
- Buffed Ghostly Grapple velocity from 15 to 20.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced Onyx Hook.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced Opal Hook.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced Jeweller's Wall Grip.
- 188.8.131.52: Introduced Ghostly Grapple.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced Leviathan.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced Neptune's Grasp.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced Fungal Hook and Devil's Reach.