|Use time||28 Average|
|Tooltip||Shoots a volley of petals|
Damaging enemies briefly grants you life recovery
|Buff duration||3 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Your life recovery and life recovery rate has been increased|
The Petal Wand is a Pre-Hardmode magic weapon crafted from Petals. It launches two sharp petals towards the enemy which, when hitting enemies, grant the player the Over Growth buff, boosting life recovery and life recovery rate.
Its best Modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The petals travel in a straight line, but are fired at random angles in a tight frontal cone. This makes the wand function effectively as a shotgun, being more proficient at close range.
- However, since only two petals are fired per flurry, it more closely resembles an inaccurate burst rifle, as the frontal cone is quite tight and number of projectiles is low.
- The trail of petals left in the wake of the main petal are visual only – they do not deal any damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Nerfed damage from 22 to 18, mana cost from 8 to 10, velocity from 14 to 10, and buffed use time from 32 to 28.
- 184.108.40.206: Nerfed damage from 25 to 22, use time from 28 to 32, and mana cost from 6 to 8.
- 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
| • • • • • |
• • • •