This is a donator item!
The Phantom Wand is a Summon weapon that is dropped by The Lich. It summons four volatile phantoms behind the player, each of which fires an instant piercing beam towards the cursor after a short delay. The summoned phantoms have a 50-50 chance of being either teal or orange. The weapon works similarly to the Strange Skull, and can be considered an upgrade to it.
Its best modifier is Mythical, even though it deals summon-type damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Phantom Wand is fairly special due to the fact that it deals summon-type damage, but acts as a magic-type weapon.
- As with all other summoner weapons, no critical chance value is shown in the tooltip. However, this weapon can deal critical hits.
- Even though there are 4 beams during each attack, there's only 1 instance of damage per target hit.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The beams of energy are fired in such a way as to cross at the cursor's location. Moving the cursor closer to the player can widen the spread of the beams, while moving the cursor farther away will keep the beams in a fairly tight line. Using this to one's advantage can make this weapon very formidable against large groups of enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The sound the Phantom Wand makes when fired and the shape of the summoned phantoms are a reference to the Gaster Blaster from the game Undertale.
History[edit | edit source]
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.