As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Type||Weapon – Crafting material – Healer|
|Knockback||2 Very Weak|
|Use time||21 Fast|
|Tooltip||Throws out a bouncing pill|
Right click to throw a pill that increases an allies life recovery briefly
|Debuff duration||1 second|
|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
Pills are craftable radiant weapons. They act like consumable throwing weapons, throwing pills that rapidly slow down and bounce up to a maximum height of 21 blocks depending on the initial fall height. The pills cannot pierce, and disappear upon hitting an enemy or fade away about 2 seconds after being thrown. Right-clicking will throw a pill that acts similarly, but does not deal damage and instead briefly increases the life recovery of an ally that it hits.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to the pills Mario throws in the classic game Dr. Mario.
History[edit | edit source]
- Changed crafting recipe.
- Damage decreased from 12 to 10.
- Use time increased from 19 to 21.
- Added right click functionality.
- 18.104.22.168: Became ammunition for the Pill Popper.
- 22.214.171.124: Reduced Medicite Crystal cost and increased Iron/Lead bar cost.
- 126.96.36.199: Introduced.