Pills are craftable radiant weapons. They act like consumable throwing weapons, throwing pills that rapidly slow down and bounce up to a maximum height of 21 blocks depending on the initial fall height. The pills cannot pierce, and disappear upon hitting an enemy or fade away about 2 seconds after being thrown. Right-clicking will throw a pill that acts similarly, but does not deal damage and instead briefly increases the life recovery of an ally that it hits.
If the player's radiant powers are corrupted, the thrown pill has a chance to be a purple and pink corrupted pill, inflicting the Shadowflame debuff onto hit enemies. The right-click is unaffected.
Pills are also used as ammunition by the Pill Popper, and can therefore be stored in the player's ammunition slots.
- This item is a reference to the pills Mario throws in the classic game Dr. Mario.
- Changed crafting recipe.
- Damage decreased from 12 to 10.
- Use time increased from 19 to 21.
- Added right click functionality.
- 184.108.40.206: Became ammunition for the Pill Popper.
- 220.127.116.11: Reduced Medicite Crystal cost and increased Iron/Lead bar cost.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.