|Type||Weapon – Bard|
|Use time||19 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Releases a mighty roar, that tunes nearby enemies upon damaging a target|
While an enemy is tuned, they take 10% more damage from all sources
|Debuff duration||5 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||Taking 10% more damage from all sources|
The Prime's Roar is a craftable Hardmode Bard weapon. It releases a mighty roar projectile that travels extremely quickly and is unaffected by gravity. If the roar strikes an enemy, all enemies in a ten-tile radius will receive the Tuned debuff, causing them to take extra damage from all damage sources. When used, it empowers nearby players and the user with the Critical Strike Chance II, Attack Speed II, and Damage II empowerments.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Buffed damage from 55 to 90, use time from 29 to 19, inspiration cost from 3 to 2, and nerfed knockback from 6 to 5.
- Is now crafted at Soul Forge.
- Now grants Empowerment - Critical Strike Chance II, Empowerment - Attack Speed II, and Empowerment - Damage II.
- 188.8.131.52: Can now be crafted.
- 184.108.40.206: Introduced, but unobtainable.
|Strange Plating |
| • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • |