Questionable Rib Rack
|Type||Potion – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide × 1 high|
|Use time||17 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Heals 75 life |
'How the cook made this edible is beyond you'
Will increase enemy spawn rates for a time
Grants minor improvements to all stats
Eating the Cook's food will make you full for 45 seconds
|Buff duration||105 seconds|
|Buff tooltip||Increased enemy spawn rate|
|Buff duration||5 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
|Debuff duration||45 seconds|
|Debuff tooltip||You couldn't eat another bite!|
|Buy / Sell|
Questionable Rib Rack is a Cook's Food item. It can be bought after giving the Cook eight Vertebrae. When eaten, it restores 75 life, provides the Battle buff for 105 seconds and the Well Fed buff for 5 minutes. It also inflicts the Full Stomach debuff on the player for 45 seconds, preventing them from consuming another Cook's Food item (regular food items can be eaten without a problem). It can be consumed from anywhere in the inventory using the Quick Eat key, but doing so will increase the Full Stomach debuff time to 90 seconds.
History[edit | edit source]
- 220.127.116.11: Battle buff duration increased from 60 seconds to 105.
- Can now be consumed using the 'Quick Eat' button.
- Life restoration decreased from 85 to 75.
- Well Fed buff time decreased from 10 minutes to 5 minutes.
- 18.104.22.168: Can now be placed.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced.